Pay Per Click
Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC) is an online marketing conduit that channels targeted leads to your business. However, the Businessman with Toolbar Online Marketing formula for successful PPC advertising is the sum of professional design plus the skillful placement of ads on search engine result pages. Simply, potential customers see your ad when they type a word or phrase related to your business into a search engine.
Pay Per Click also known as Cost Per Click (CPC) is a fast and effective way to generate visitors, sales and leads via direct traffic to your website. Whatever product or service you’re promoting, a properly managed Pay Per Click campaign will catapult your business to the next level.
PPC takes over when organic search listings cease. Organic search listings are very important to any business that has a website. However, it is impossible to have a top search ranking for every search term that a customer may use and this is where PPC advertising becomes very important.
With Pay-Per-Click marketing you are advertising to consumers who are in your target location and are searching for your products and services. You pay only if they click your ad. With Pay-Per-Click marketing you are advertising to consumers who are in your target location and are searching for your products and services. Once again, you pay only if they click your ad.
Pay-Per Click Management:
As you can see PPC advertising offers many benefits. AdWords campaigns are
misleading in their promise of simplicity. Worse, if done inefficiently, it can be an expensive leak in your advertising budget. Let’s face it, every dollar counts. Your business, your investment, is worth hiring professional experience to develop the campaigns and report back to you regularly. This is where CILVER MARKETING expertise brings you value. We are committed to getting the best traffic for the best price. It is our goal to get you the clicks that are more advantageous to turn into leads and save you money at the same time.
How Do We Do It:
- We will custom create Pay-Per-Click campaigns to suit your business needs.
- We will monitor your daily, weekly, and monthly budget to be certain you do not exceed the allotted amount.
- Weekly assessments to ensure your quality score increases. (The higher your quality score, the lower each click counts.)
- Strategically providing multiple text ads with each campaign, filtering out the not-so-great performing ads and replacing them with viable ads.
- Direct clicks to proper landing page instead of just your home page.
- Monitor search terms, and update regularly.
- Negative keyword list setup and maintained.
- Monthly reports so you know exact return on investment.